Thursday, November 16, 2006

Yourself Fitness


We just tried the Yourself!Fitness program (http://www.yourselffitness.com/) and after the initial evaluation, we both set up profiles and did a work out. Some of the moves were hard to keep up with, but the program asks you how it was and adjusts the workout to suit. Everything is burning now, and I think I feel pain in places I didn’t know I had muscles, but its all good practice. As the evaluation let me know “it may be a good idea to lose some weight”. I found it interesting that the bar on the bottom shows you how much time you have left for each exercise, how much time is left to the workout, and what’s coming next. I also like that you can pick diffrent locations, its nice to choose what kind of mood youre in. You can also customize the music, workout plan and tons of other things making it much more "real". Overall, we both enjoyed it and if we stick to it, I am sure its going to be useful. Since I go to the army in five weeks from today, and as I have now found out, am totally out of shape, Mya (the virtual trainer) is going to be my new best friend. There are also recipes and progress tracking, but I prefer pizza to Chilean sea bass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When do I get to finally meet my Mya???

France said...

The rest breaks can be tedious but it usually gives me a chance to get my stepper, workout mat or weights together, in front of the computer, before the next exercise. I like all the music so far and don't care where Maya works out since I'll still be at home doing the same exact exercises anyway. I don't know if I will stop going to the gym altogether, but there is a possibility. Males, if they wanted to be muscular yet lean, could use Yourself Fitness to their benefit if they used heavy enough weights.